Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Jayesh Patel, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Va Hines/Loyola U. He currently practices at William A Pettit and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center. Dr. Patel is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Loyola U, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Va Hines/Loyola U, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Coll Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Ibadan / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Very focused on patient. He listens. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, Brain Abscess, and Endocarditis.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 210 210, Nashville, TN 37207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center