Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jayati Bhattacharyya, DDS
Dr. Jayati Bhattacharyya, DDS is
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center Manhattan, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Columbia University School of Dental Medicine - D.D.S., Medical School — 2002
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Other Education
- Rutgers University - B.S., Undergraduate School
- General Practice - Mt. Sinai Medical Center Manhattan, Residency Hospital
- Pediatric Dentistry - Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein Medical School, Residency Hospital
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhattacharyya?
Dr B and all her staff are the absolute BEST! My son has anxiety with dental visits but when he heard he was going back to Dr B he was excited!! I think that says it all!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jayati Bhattacharyya, DDS. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bhattacharyya's profile.
Dr. Bhattacharyya in specializes in Dentistry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bhattacharyya's office is located at 702 N Beers St Ste 3 Holmdel, NJ 07733. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bhattacharyya is able to speak Hindi and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bhattacharyya provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Bhattacharyya has over 21 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Jayati Bhattacharyya, DDS has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Tots To Teens & In-Bee-Tween Dental
Tots To Teens & In-Bee-Tween Dental702 N Beers St Ste 3, Holmdel, NJ 07733 Existing Patients: (732) 769-3535