Dr. Rao has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jayasree Rao, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Rao completed a residency at East Hospital. and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Texas, San Antonio/Ctrc, Fellowship Hospital
- East Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Adarsh Vidyalaya, India, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Texas True Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Marathi, Tamil
- 1 202 BALTIMORE, San Antonio, TX 78215 Existing Patients: (210) 299-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rao?
Very professional, effective, courteous, and caring. I've been here for about 3 years and plan on staying here for my cancer treatment (mantle cell lymphoma- non Hodgkin's).
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jayasree Rao, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rao's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rao accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rao frequently treats Testicular Dysfunction, Hypogonadism, and Polycythemia Rubra Vera.
Dr. Rao's office is located at 202 BALTIMORE, San Antonio, TX 78215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rao speaks Tamil, Hindi, and Marathi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center
- Methodist Heart Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital