Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jayashree Srinivasan, MD
Dr. Jayashree Srinivasan, MD is
- University Mich Med School, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1990
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- KPS Health Plans
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Srinivasan?
Dr. Srinivasan has great hands. They have all the trademarks of leading a busy life, and when i saw them i knew she was the one to fix my spine. As her reputation suggests, she was committed to returning me to all the activities I love so much and have. At 49 I'm still able to jump and play. Mobility is the most important aspect of my happy life and Jayashri has brought me back!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jayashree Srinivasan, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Srinivasan's profile.
Dr. Srinivasan in specializes in Neurosurgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Srinivasan's office is located at 801 Broadway Ste 617 Seattle, WA 98122. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Srinivasan provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jayashree Srinivasan, MD is affiliated with Swedish First Hill Campus.
Dr. Jayashree Srinivasan, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Swedish First Hill Campus
Seattle Neurosurgery801 Broadway Ste 617, Seattle, WA 98122 Existing Patients: (206) 623-0922