Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. James Sizemore, MD
Dr. James Sizemore, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Chattanooga, TN. He currently practices at The ID Group, PLLC and is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sizemore is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr, Medical School — 1998
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- POMCO Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sizemore?
He very friendly, caring and passionate. He really cares about you. He answers all my questions and concerns. He has been my doctor 13 years and saved my life. He never gave up hope, nor stopped trying to save me even after facing one obstacle after another. He is a very special person and the best kind of doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sizemore has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sizemore frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), and Brain Abscess.
Dr. Sizemore's office is located at 1000 E 3rd St Ste 302, Chattanooga, TN 37403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sizemore speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- Erlanger Western Carolina Hospital
- Erlinger Baroness Hospital
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Parkridge East Hospital
- Tennova Healthcare-cleveland
The ID Group, PLLC
The Id Group Pllc1000 E 3rd St Ste 302, Chattanooga, TN 37403
Chattanooga C A R E S Inc
Chattanooga Cares1000 E 3rd St Ste 300, Chattanooga, TN 37403 (423) 648-9939