Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jay Shah, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Marlton, NJ. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Brookdale Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Center For Family Guidance, Marlton NJ. Dr. Shah is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Brookdale Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Kesarsal Medical College and Research Institute, Gujarat University, Medical School — 1995
- Nhl Vs Hosp/Nhl Med College, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Shah frequently treats the following conditions: ADHD and-or ADD, Conduct Disorder, and Adjustment Disorder . See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 765 Route 70 E, Marlton, NJ 08053. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shah provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Jay Shah, MD holds board certifications in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Dr. Shah has over 27 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 1/5 for Dr. Jay Shah, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
Center For Family Guidance, Marlton NJ
Center for Family Guidance PC765 Route 70 E, Marlton, NJ 08053 (856) 983-3900