Dr. Jay Rechtweg, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Garden City, NY. Dr. Rechtweg completed a residency at SUNY At Buffalo. He currently practices at ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP and is affiliated with Nyu Winthrop Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rechtweg is board certified in Otolaryngology.
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP990 Stewart Ave Ste 610, Garden City, NY 11530 (516) 222-1881
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- SUNY At Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 2000
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Internship Hospital — 1996
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1995
- Union College, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rechtweg?
I’ve been going to Dr Rechtweg for years. One of the best people I know. I have very troublesome sinus issues, and he is very patient with me, even when I show complaining and it’s just an allergy issue. He also told me I was having GERD issues when my throat was bothering me. He is very caring, listens and has a good sense of humor. Go see him for any issue involving your ears, nose, or throat.
- Nyu Winthrop Hospital