Dr. Schachner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jay Schachner, MD is a hematology specialist in Beaumont, TX. Dr. Schachner completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schachner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schachner?
I have been a patient of Dr Schachner through 2 different cancers and I have come to appreciate his professional and down to earth knowledge. I love the straight forwardness and lets get this fixed attitude. He also works well with the Houston doctors that did my surgery that wasn't available here in Beaumont. He's the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jay Schachner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schachner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schachner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schachner frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Schachner's office is located at 690 N 14th St Fl 3, Beaumont, TX 77702. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas
- Christus Jasper Memorial Hospital
- Christus Southeast Texas- Saint Elizabeth