Click here to compare with other Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Jay Shah, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Colonia, NJ. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Gaurang Patel LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Weill-Cornell Tri-Institutional Pain Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
this was the best doctor i've ever had. real and down to earth will always tell you the real!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah frequently treats Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, Chronic Pain, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Shah's office is located at 1503 Saint Georges Ave Ste 205, Colonia, NJ 07067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Gaurang Patel LLC
SamWell Institute for Pain Management1503 Saint Georges Ave Ste 205, Colonia, NJ 07067 (732) 276-2494
Weill Cornell Medical Center525 E 68th St # 124 124, New York, NY 10065 (212) 746-2785
SamWell Institute for Pain Management
SamWell Institute for Pain Management315 E Northfield Rd Ste 1C, Livingston, NJ 07039 (732) 276-2494