Dr. Jay Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jay Shah, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Colonia, NJ. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College Of Medicine. He currently practices at SamWell Institute for Pain Management. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Weill-Cornell Tri-Institutional Pain Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Aetna Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
this was the best doctor i've ever had. real and down to earth will always tell you the real!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, Chronic Pain, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Shah's office is located at 1503 Saint Georges Ave Ste 205, Colonia, NJ 7067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.