Dr. Wittenkeller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jay Wittenkeller, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Wittenkeller completed a residency at U Wisc Hosp Clin. He currently practices at Rockwood Clinic and is affiliated with Multicare Deaconess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wittenkeller is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- U Wisc Hosp Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- U Wisc Hosp Clin, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Wisc Hosp Clin, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Southern Illinois U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Asuris Northwest Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wittenkeller?
Dr. Wittenkeller has become my “go-to” most thorough diagnostician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jay Wittenkeller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wittenkeller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wittenkeller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wittenkeller frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Wittenkeller's office is located at 910 W 5th Ave Ste 700, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Multicare Deaconess Hospital
- Multicare Valley Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
Cancer and Blood Specialty Center910 W 5th Ave Ste 700, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 838-2531