Dr. Jay Goodman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goodman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jay Goodman, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Lewisberry, PA. Dr. Goodman completed a residency at Pa Hospital Uphs. He currently practices at Quantum Imaging & Therapeutic Associates Inc and is affiliated with Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Pa Hospital Uphs, Residency Hospital
- University Ca Sf School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Quantum Imaging & Therapeutic Associates Inc629D Lowther Rd, Lewisberry, PA 17339 Existing Patients: (717) 932-5200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goodman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goodman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goodman frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Goodman's office is located at 629D Lowther Rd, Lewisberry, PA 17339. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goodman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center
- Upmc Carlisle
- UPMC Harrisburg