Dr. Gaucher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jay Gaucher, MD is a cardiology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Gaucher completed a residency at Tripler Army Ctr. He currently practices at Prisma Health and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gaucher is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Tripler Army Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Tripler Army Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaucher?
Great Dr, have seen Him and Malinowski Always work to have My best interest in mine. Most of all they listen to what I have to say and hear me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jay Gaucher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gaucher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gaucher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gaucher frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gaucher's office is located at 1005 Grove Rd, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Hillcrest Hospital