Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Jay Friedberg, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Langhorne, PA. Dr. Friedberg completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Oxford Valley Eye Associates and is affiliated with Lower Bucks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Sheets Eye Fdn, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Abington Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oxford Valley Eye Associates
Oxford Valley Eye Associates, P.C.172 Middletown Blvd, Langhorne, PA 19047 Existing Patients: (215) 752-3511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Friedberg frequently treats Ocular Hypertension, Keratitis, and Eye Infections.
Dr. Friedberg's office is located at 172 Middletown Blvd, Langhorne, PA 19047. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Friedberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lower Bucks Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center