Dr. Albright has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jay Albright, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Highlands Ranch, CO. Dr. Albright completed a residency at University Iowa Hosps And Clinics. He currently practices at Children's Hospital Colorado South Campus and is affiliated with UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Albright is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Cinicinnati Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Rady Children's Hospital, San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1999
- R J & Lucille Carver Coll Med Univ Of Ia, Medical School — 1998
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Hospital Colorado South Campus
Children's Hospital Colorado South Campus1811 Plaza Dr, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129 Existing Patients: (720) 478-1234
Children's Hospital Colorado North Campus469 State Highway 7, Broomfield, CO 80023 Existing Patients: (720) 777-1340
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Albright?
Albright is amazing at 20 weeks pregnant we found out my son has bilatteral clubbed foot. He has taken us step by step through the poncetti method and my son is doing great. So great ive sent 2 of my friends to him and my cousin for clubbed foot related treatment or sports injury. And they have also been very happy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jay Albright, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Albright's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Albright accepts your insurance.
Dr. Albright frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Meniscus Surgery, and Achilles Tendinitis.
Dr. Albright's office is located at 1811 Plaza Dr, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central