Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jay Shah, MD is a oncology specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center. He currently practices at Stanford Cancer Center South Bay and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Urology.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center Urologic Oncology Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2002
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah is the most gifted man I have ever met. He took care of and preformed a very complex surgery on my husband with no complications. He explains things and takes the time to make sure you understand so you can feel confidant and involved. He is available, smart, extremely skilled surgically, but he is also compassionate, caring. We spent several months in his care and are very grateful. Cancer is scary but when you know your in capable hands it takes fear away. Outstanding in every way!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jay Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Bladder Cancer, Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 2589 Samaritan Dr, San Jose, CA 95124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Spanish, Gujarati, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center