Call (972) 777-1252 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Javier Sanchez, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Dallas, TX. He currently practices at Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sanchez is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia
Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia11970 N Central Expy Ste 540, Dallas, TX 75243 Existing Patients: (972) 777-1252
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sanchez?
Dr. Sanchez has been my doctor for a couple years now. He recently did an EP study and ablation on me. He is an amazing doctor who genuinely cares for his patients. He takes his time to explain everything. I would recommend him to anyone!!! I will continue to see him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanchez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Javier Sanchez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sanchez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sanchez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sanchez frequently treats Electrophysiological Study, Heart Disease, and Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair.
Dr. Sanchez's office is located at 11970 N Central Expy Ste 540, Dallas, TX 75243. Find other locations and directions.
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- The Hospital At Westlake Medical Center