Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (206) 520-5000.
Dr. Javeed Shah, MD
New Patient(206) 858-9987
Dr. Javeed Shah, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at University of Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at Madison Clinic at Harborview and is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Madison Clinic at Harborview
Madison Clinic at Harborview325 9th Ave Fl 2, Seattle, WA 98104 Call
- University of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Washington Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
- Harborview Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Javeed Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), and Mycobacterial Lung Infection.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 325 9th Ave Fl 2, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.