Dr. Jatupol Kositsawat, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Farmington, CT. Dr. Kositsawat completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Univ Of CT Center On Aging and is affiliated with John Dempsey Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kositsawat is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Univ Of CT Center On Aging
Univ Of CT Center On Aging263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT 06032 (860) 679-3956
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- St Vincent Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Chulalongkorn Hosp U, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kositsawat?
I brought my wife to Doctor K in the summer of 2018. She had to use a wheelchair to get around. Dr. K is very smart, patient & listens . He suggested an MRI of the brain. The result was just as he thought. White Matter Disease. Dr. K went over all of the medications that she was taking one at a time and removed a couple and prescribed others to help with her movement and stability. Dr K also made recommendations that has really helped. 6 mo later my wife now walks better, uses a cane
- John Dempsey Hospital