Dr. Jatinder Narula, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Chevy Chase, MD. Dr. Narula completed a residency at National Rehabilitation Hospital. He currently practices at Summit Orthopedics and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Narula is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Steven H. Bernstein MD PA5530 Wisconsin Ave Ste 1660, Chevy Chase, MD 20815 Existing Patients: (301) 657-9876
French, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- National Rehabilitation Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Narula?
Dr. Narula is a great doctor. I personally appreciated him explaining each step during my procedure & making sure I was comfortable during the procedure. If you want a good pain management specialist, I say go see Dr. Narula.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center