Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bhatia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jatinder Bhatia, MB BS is a neonatal medicine specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Bhatia completed a residency at McGa. He currently practices at Augusta University Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bhatia is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- McGa, Residency Hospital — 1979
- McGa, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Armed Forces Med Coll, Poona U, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Neonatal Medicine Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhatia?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bhatia frequently treats Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, Hypoglycemia, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Bhatia's office is located at 1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bhatia speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bhatia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Augusta University Health
Georgia Regent University1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912 (706) 721-6744