Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rattan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jaswinder Rattan, MD is a nephrology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Rattan completed a residency at Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Dialysis Associates and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rattan is board certified in Nephrology.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- GN Med Coll, Amritsar, Punjab, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dialysis Associates950 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 336-5060
Iowa Kidney Physicians PC1215 Pleasant St Ste 100, Des Moines, IA 50309 Existing Patients: (515) 241-5710
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rattan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rattan frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), and End-Stage Renal Disease.
Dr. Rattan's office is located at 950 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rattan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth