Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jaspal Singh, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Jaspal Singh, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Singh completed a residency at Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Boston University Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2007
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
Dr. Singh is very thorough and very knowledgeable. He listens, responds with care and is attentive to my concerns. I HIGHLY recommend him.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Singh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jaspal Singh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Singh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singh frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Epidural Block, Facet Blocks, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Singh's office is located at 525 East 68th Street, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.