Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (212) 257-0065 to make an appointment.
Dr. Jason Bronstein, MD
Dr. Jason Bronstein, MD is a pediatric pulmonology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Bronstein completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Mount Sinai National Jewish Health Respiratory Institute and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bronstein is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children|Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health First Health Plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bronstein?
Dr. Bronstein is informative, professional, knowledgeable, kind and understanding. I highly recommend him.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Bronstein frequently treats the following conditions: Sleep Apnea, Asthma, and Bronchiectasis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bronstein's office is located at 10 Union Sq E Frnt 2A, New York, NY 10003. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bronstein provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jason Bronstein, MD is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital and Mount Sinai Beth Israel.
Yes, Dr. Jason Bronstein, MD holds board certifications in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Bronstein has over 13 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4/5 for Dr. Jason Bronstein, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.