Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Jason Tauke, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Tauke completed a residency at Evanston Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi St. Francis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tauke is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Evanston Hospital, Residency Hospital
- McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern, Residency Hospital
- University of Iowa, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tauke?
Dr Tauke saved my life 15 years ago after being coded 3 times. He has kept me alive and kicking all these years. If you value your life, I highly recommend Dr. Tauke. He has given me many wonderful years of life (and still going strong).
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tauke frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Tauke's office is located at 9350 E 35th St N Ste 101, Wichita, KS 67226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tauke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Wesley Medical Center
- William Newton Hospital