Dr. Jason Bariteau, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Bariteau completed a residency at Brown U-Rhode Island Hosp. and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bariteau is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- 1 59 Executive Park South Ne Ste 2000, Atlanta, GA 30329 Existing Patients: (404) 686-6337
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Brown U-Rhode Island Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Brown U-Rhode Island Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Brown U-Rhode Island Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bariteau?
Dr. Bariteau and his team were skilled, professional, informative, efficient and attentive. I had hammertoe and bunion fusion surgery. Throughout my entire time with Dr. Bariteau and his team - from my consult to pre-op to operation to post-op - they could not have been more perfect. My surgery was fantastic. I had no pain 3 days after surgery, my scars are virtually non existent 1 year later - you only get that from a very skilled and attentive team - my recovery has been seamless. At the conclusion of my 1 year appointment, I felt like I was losing some very close friends. I would highly recommend Dr. Bariteau and his team to anyone looking for a great surgeon with a tremendous support team behind him.
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital