Dr. Jason Stout, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Stout completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Duke Infectious Diseases and is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stout is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Duke Infectious Diseases
Duke Infectious Diseases40 Duke Medicine Cir Ste 1k, Durham, NC 27710 Existing Patients: (919) 620-5300
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stout?
This man has been my doctor for 2 and a half years now. He has takin me off of my death bed to living a full life. Amazing doctor and even better man. So great to have him as my doctor. ????
- Duke Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital