Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Smith, MD is a cardiology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Smith completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. He currently practices at Summa Physicians - Cardiology and is affiliated with Summa Health System - Akron Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summa Physicians - Cardiology
Summa Physicians - Cardiology95 Arch St, Akron, OH 44304 Existing Patients: (330) 376-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
He's a great doctor whom I recommend to anyone needing this type of care. He takes the time to fully explain the info you need to know. He also allows you to be part of the "team". He really listens to your info & questions and gives you the needed info to allow you to make an educated decision about your care, possible procedure, etc. A talented doctor who's also pleasant and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jason Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 95 Arch St, Akron, OH 44304. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Summa Health System - Akron Campus