Dr. Starr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Starr, DO is a hematology specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Starr completed a residency at Mayo Clinic Jacksonville. He currently practices at Uf Health Shands Hospital and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Starr is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- University of Central Florida College of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uf Health Shands Hospital1600 SW ARCHER RD, Gainesville, FL 32610 Existing Patients: (352) 273-7832
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Starr?
Cancer was new to me in 2015. Dr. Starr assisted me every step of the way with knowledge, treatment plans and amazing care. Dr. Starr makes me feel like we are a team working together to eliminate this disease. He is as excited as I am when numbers improve. I trust my life with Dr. Starr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jason Starr, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Starr's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Starr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Starr frequently treats Neuroendocrine Tumors, Osteosarcoma, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Starr's office is located at 1600 SW ARCHER RD, Gainesville, FL 32610. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Uf Health Shands Hospital