Dr. Fish has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Fish, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Fish completed a residency at UCLA/UCLA Med Ctr. He currently practices at Dallas Office and is affiliated with Parkland Health And Hospital System. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UCLA/UCLA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2006
- UCLA/UCLA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2004
- J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ, Medical School — 2003
- Whittier College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Office5939 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fish?
Dr. Fish is a concerned care-giver who takes an active role in all aspects of your health. He asks excellent questions and truly listens to your answers. I cannot stress enough how expertly cared for I feel when I have a health problem and contact him either through mychart or see him in his office because I know he will guide me to a solution. I am so pleased to give him the excellent review he honestly deserves.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fish frequently treats Osteopenia, Pollen Allergy, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Fish's office is located at 5939 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkland Health And Hospital System
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital