Dr. Rubenstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Rubenstein, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Rubenstein completed a residency at Yale. He currently practices at Froedtert/Med Coll Heart/Vasclr and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubenstein is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Froedtert/Med Coll Heart/Vasclr
Froedtert/Med Coll Heart/Vasclr9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 805-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubenstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jason Rubenstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rubenstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubenstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rubenstein frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Sinus Bradycardia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Rubenstein's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital