Dr. Cox has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Cox, MD is a family medicine specialist in Alma, GA. Dr. Cox completed a residency at Columbus Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Cox Family Medicine and is affiliated with Bacon County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Alabama-Birmingham (UAB), Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Columbus Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Mercer University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- Pyramid Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cox Family Medicine
Cox Family Medicine210 E 16TH ST, Alma, GA 31510 Existing Patients: (912) 632-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cox?
He is looking at evidences around him in a very distressing time and applying them. Thank you for practicing medicine and trying to do ‘do no harm’ to the fullest extent you can in this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jason Cox, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cox's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cox frequently treats Nausea, Headache, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Cox's office is located at 210 E 16TH ST, Alma, GA 31510. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bacon County Hospital