Dr. Iason Mantagos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mantagos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Iason Mantagos, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Mantagos completed a residency at Boston University Med Center Hospital. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mantagos is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Boston University Med Center Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Caritas Carney, Internship Hospital
- Boston Children's Hospital, Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Ophthalmology
Boston Children's Hospital at Waltham
Department of Ophthalmology9 Hope Ave, Waltham, MA 02453 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6401
Boston Children's Hospital at Weymouth
Department of Ophthalmology541 Main St, Weymouth, MA 02190 Existing Patients: (781) 216-3800
Pediatric Physicians' Organization at Children's
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6401
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mantagos?
Dr. Mantagos is amazing. He is extremely detailed when explaining the diagnosis and treatments. He always listens to both the patient and parent concerns. His team and office are truly devoted to making children and families feel less anxious when they arrive for their appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mantagos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mantagos frequently treats Adult Strabismus, Anisocoria, and Arthrogryposis - Ophthalmoplegia - Retinopathy.
Dr. Mantagos' office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mantagos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital