Call (763) 515-0834 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (763) 581-5400 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jason Wu, MD
New Patient(763) 220-6653
Dr. Jason Wu, MD is a cardiology specialist in Maple Grove, MN. Dr. Wu completed a residency at University of Michigan. He currently practices at North Memorial Health Heart & Vascular Center and is affiliated with North Memorial Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wu is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan, Residency Hospital
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- PacifiCare Health Insurance
- Railroad Medicare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wu?
- North Memorial Health
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Hospital-Superior
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Wu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wu frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Wu's office is located at 9825 Hospital Dr Ste 200, Maple Grove, MN 55369. Find other locations and directions.