Dr. Jason Wallen, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Wallen completed a residency at Loma Linda University Med Center. He currently practices at Upstate Medical University Department of Surgery and is affiliated with Crouse Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wallen is board certified in General Surgery.
Upstate Medical University Department of Surgery750 E Adams St # 8141, Syracuse, NY 13210 Existing Patients: (315) 464-6255
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Loma Linda University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2002
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- University Of California, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallen?
Professional with phenomenal bedside manner! His whole staff was wonderful too!
- Crouse Hospital
- Upstate Cancer Center