Dr. Leibowitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Leibowitz, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Leibowitz completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania Health System. and is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leibowitz is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 2006
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1120 NW 14th St, Miami, FL 33136 Existing Patients: (305) 243-6234
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leibowitz?
On Nov. 11 Dr. Leibowitz successfully removed a 15 centimeter lipoma from my neck,It had grown behind my esophagus, into my vocal chords, and pressing on the jugular vein and carotid artery. He is one of the most competent, caring, and compassionate surgeons i have ever encountered. Highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jason Leibowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leibowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leibowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leibowitz frequently treats Head & Neck Neoplasms.
Dr. Leibowitz's office is located at 1120 NW 14th St, Miami, FL 33136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center/UMHC
- UHealth Tower Hospital