Dr. Jason Liss, MD is a oculoplastic surgery specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Liss completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at Duke Eye Center and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Liss is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Duke Eye Center
Duke Eye Center2351 ERWIN RD, Durham, NC 27705 (919) 681-3937
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Fellowship Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital-San Diego, Internship Hospital
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liss?
Excellent--I did not realize my eyes were being starved for light until my optometrist told me, but the difference in peripheral vision was immediately clear after the surgery, after which I adapted quickly.
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- Duke University Hospital