Dr. Merritt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Merritt, MD is a nephrology specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Merritt completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at The Nephrology Clinic PC and is affiliated with Ivinson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Merritt is board certified in Nephrology.
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Nephrology Clinic PC
The Nephrology Clinic PC1600 Specht Point Rd Ste 127, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Existing Patients: (970) 493-7733
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merritt?
Dr Merritt is so great. He figured out what was happening to me and helped me get better. That was almost eight years ago. I see him yearly and remain in good shape. Thank you so much! His staff are always efficient and friendly. Appointments are on time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jason Merritt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Merritt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Merritt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Merritt frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy and Nephrological Conditions.
Dr. Merritt's office is located at 1600 Specht Point Rd Ste 127, Fort Collins, CO 80525. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital