Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Jason Klein, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. He currently practices at WB Carrell Memorial Clinic and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rothman Inst-Thomas Jefferson U, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
WB Carrell Memorial Clinic9301 N Central Expy Ste 400, Dallas, TX 75231 Existing Patients: (214) 220-2468
WB Carrell Memorial Clinic
WB Carrell Memorial Clinic3800 Gaylord Pkwy Ste 710, Frisco, TX 75034 Existing Patients: (214) 220-2468
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
Dr Klein was awesome, he went above and beyond my expectations! Wonderful bed manner, he talked to us like we were friends trying to make a big decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Klein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Klein frequently treats Shoulder Dislocation, Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow), and Shoulder Impingement Syndrome.
Dr. Klein's office is located at 9301 N Central Expy Ste 400, Dallas, TX 75231. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Klein speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- North Central Surgical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas