Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. King accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jason King, MD is a family medicine specialist in Columbus, IN. Dr. King completed a residency at IU Health Methodist. He currently practices at Northside Family Medicine and is affiliated with Columbus Regional Health - Columbus Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. King is board certified in Family Practice.
- IU Health Methodist, Residency Hospital — 1997
- IU Health Methodist, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Earlham College, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
I have been his patient for 8 years and he is wonderful. I have had several health issues and have gone to several specialists and have never felt as comfortable with any of them like I do with Dr. King. He takes the time to listen and really cares about his patients. I recommend him for anyone looking for a family doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. King frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Dyslipidemia, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. King's office is located at 3201 Middle Dr, Columbus, IN 47203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. King has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Columbus Regional Health - Columbus Regional Hospital