Dr. Jason James, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. James' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jason James, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. James completed a residency at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Eating Recovery Center Houston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. James is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Vanderbilt Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Ross University, Medical School — 2010
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. James?
Dr. James is caring, listens and a great psychiatrist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. James accepts your insurance.
Dr. James frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Adjustment Disorder , and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. James' office is located at 7515 Main St, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. James has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Eating Recovery Center Houston7515 Main St, Houston, TX 77030 (713) 750-9607