Dr. Hall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Hall, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Boston, MA. He currently practices at BOSTON MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Boston Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hall is board certified in General Surgery.
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Medical Center
Boston Medical Center820 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118 Existing Patients: (617) 414-8054
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hall?
Dr Hall did my colonoscopy when he was at Lahey Clinic. I would recommend him highly as he was a competent, caring surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jason Hall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hall's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hall frequently treats Hemorrhoids, Crohn's Disease, and Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Dr. Hall's office is located at 820 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hall speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Medical Center