Call (980) 270-0571 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jason Shultz, MD
New Patient(980) 270-0571
Dr. Jason Shultz, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Shultz completed a residency at St John Medical Center. He currently practices at Novant Health Cancer Institute Elizabeth Thoracic Oncology and is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shultz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Johnson City Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- St John Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- St John Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shultz?
Dr. Shultz provided excellent care for both my mother and brother who each had Stage 4 cancer when first diagnosed. He is genuinely compassionate, knowledgeable on latest treatments; and he truly goes above and beyond than any physician I have met. I highly recommend him.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Mint Hill Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jason Shultz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shultz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shultz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shultz frequently treats Anemia, Hypercoagulable State, and Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease).
Dr. Shultz's office is located at 125 Queens Road Suite 640, Charlotte, NC 28204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shultz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Novant Health Cancer Institute Elizabeth Thoracic Oncology
Novant Health Cancer Institute Elizabeth Thoracic Oncology125 Queens Road Suite 640, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (980) 270-0571