Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 543-6464, and for other questions, call (215) 706-2034.
Dr. Jason Damsker, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Damsker completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Abington Hematology/Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Damsker is board certified in Hematology.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Abington Hematology/Oncology Associates
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Damsker?
informative,doctor has a wealth of knowledge, on time,covered all the bases
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Damsker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Damsker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Damsker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Damsker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Damsker frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Damsker's office is located at 9910 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19115. Find other locations and directions.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Holy Redeemer Hospital