Dr. Jason Huff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Huff's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jason Huff, MD is a hematology specialist in High Point, NC. Dr. Huff completed a residency at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. He currently practices at High Point Medical Center and is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huff is board certified in Hematology.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
High Point Medical Center601 N Elm St, High Point, NC 27262 Existing Patients: (336) 781-4080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huff?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Huff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Huff frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Huff's office is located at 601 N Elm St, High Point, NC 27262. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Huff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of North Carolina Hospital
- Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center