Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Combs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jason Combs, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Combs completed a residency at Eastern Virginia Med School. He currently practices at WAKE MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Combs is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Eastern Virginia Med School, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2001
- E VA MED SCH OF M C OF HAMPTON RDS, Medical School — 2000
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wake Medical Center
Wake Medical Center3024 New Bern Ave # G, Raleigh, NC 27610 Existing Patients: (919) 350-7270
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Combs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Combs frequently treats Swine Flu, Influenza (Flu), and Hypotension (Excluding Maternal).
Dr. Combs' office is located at 3024 New Bern Ave # G, Raleigh, NC 27610. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Combs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus