Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Jason Comer, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Comer completed a residency at Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Overlake Medical Center & Clinics and is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center & Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Comer is board certified in Hematology.
- Hematology and Medical Oncology Loyola University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- DREXEL UNIV COLL OF MED, Medical School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Altius Health Plans
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Gallagher Basset
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of Washington State
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Preferred Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriWest Champus
- Uniform Medical Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Comer?
Doctor is very organized with my health plan, is detailed, and is engages well in discussing health needs and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Comer frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Comer's office is located at 1135 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Comer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
Overlake Cancer Center1135 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004 (425) 635-3400