Dr. Jason Shatkin, MD is a pulmonologist in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Shatkin completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Physician Specialists of Northern Jersey and is affiliated with Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shatkin is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Physician Specialists of Northern Jersey
Physician Specialists of Northern Jersey1 Sears Dr Ste 306, Paramus, NJ 07652 Existing Patients: (201) 830-2287
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Northshore Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Nyu Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- NYU Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1995
- Stony Brook SUNY, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shatkin?
I just left Dr. Shatkin's office after he administered a thoracentesis (pleural tap of my left lung). This was my second performed by this amazing pulmonologist. Both he and his nurse assistant (Suzy) displayed the utmost care, patience and professionalism. The procedure lasted about one hour and I felt little or no discomfort thanks to the expertise of Dr. Shatkin and Suzy.
- Valley Hospital