Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Daniels accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jasmin Daniels, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Daniels completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hosptial. She currently practices at DAYMARK. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University of North Carolina Hosptial, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of North Carolina Hosptial, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University for Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 1998
- North Carolina A&T State University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Magellan Health Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Daymark Recovery Services901 Jones Franklin Rd Ste 101, Raleigh, NC 27606 Existing Patients: (919) 852-5265
Daymark Recovery Services
Sandhills Center for Mental Health Developmental Disabilities and Sub205 Balfour Dr, Archdale, NC 27263 Existing Patients: (336) 431-0700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daniels?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniels frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Autism.
Dr. Daniels' office is located at 901 Jones Franklin Rd Ste 101, Raleigh, NC 27606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Daniels has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.