Dr. Daniels has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jasmin Daniels, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Daniels completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hosptial. She currently practices at DAYMARK. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University of North Carolina Hosptial, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of North Carolina Hosptial, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University for Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 1998
- North Carolina A&T State University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Magellan Health Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Daymark Recovery Services901 Jones Franklin Rd Ste 101, Raleigh, NC 27606 Existing Patients: (919) 852-5265
Daymark Recovery Services
Sandhills Center for Mental Health Developmental Disabilities and Sub205 Balfour Dr, Archdale, NC 27263 Existing Patients: (336) 431-0700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daniels?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Daniels accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniels frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Autism.
Dr. Daniels' office is located at 901 Jones Franklin Rd Ste 101, Raleigh, NC 27606. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.